SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pots A Plenty


I set off this image by Posh on a background I made by
inking my brayer with several ink colors at a time and rolling it over the cardstock.
The brayer gives a much more subtle "blotchy" result than using the inks directly.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I also want to announce that beginning tomorrow (Tuesday) April 20 I will be giving away a grab bag of 
Sweet Pea images.
All you need to do to get in the drawing is to go visit the Sweet Pea website (link below)


go to the site and tell me with a comment posted here where Sweet Pea Stamps
is located (state is good enough)
and the name of the owner.

I will draw a name on May 1 from among the correct comments posted here through the end of April
and the winner will receive
a bag FULL of Sweet Pea Stamps!

**The winner will have to contact me with their mailing info
or
give me their email so I can contact them**


1 comment:

grandmalee said...

WOW! Any stamps from Sweet Pea would be awesome & to win a grab bag would be over the top!!!! I love what Lynette has done with Sweet Pea! It gets awfully cold in Michigan where they're located, so I'll bet the spring weather is a welcome change.
Love your creations!!! Awesome work! TFS!