SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Masking Tape Background


This simple card uses masking tape for a unique background that is very dimensional and textured.
I began by tearing pieces of masking tape and adhering them in a random pattern over my cardstock, covering it completely.
I trimmed the panel before taping so when I got near an edge I only had to fold the tape to the back side.

Then I loaded my brayer with inks and rolled it over the tape.  When I liked how it looked I let it dry and then stamped the sentiment (by Penny Black).
A few fibers and an embellishment finished it off.

Remember to leave a comment on Tuesday's post (4/20) to get your name entered into
the drawing for a bag full of Sweet Pea stamps!
I will announce the winner on May 1st.
GOOD LUCK!!

No comments: