SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Friday, April 30, 2010

"Carlotta" by About Art Accents


Isn't she lovely?  I added just a hint of color to her because that is all she needed.
Layered on black and decorative corners with a rhinestone butterfly in one.
That is almost the quickest card I have ever made!
I had to be quick this month because I am watching g-kids all weekend beginning tomorrow and I know there won't be any free time after they arrive....*giggle*
I  have a few extra cards that I will be posting to finish off the month of April.

Remember to post your comments on the anniversary post here (you will find the link over on the right side of my blog....just click on my name there).  I will be drawing a name from among
the commenters bright and early on the first of May,,,,which is...Saturday!!
Ha!  It will have to be early, before the dear little terrors awake!!

No comments: