SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Pea Miss You


I stamped this gorgeous image from Plate #30 (you can see the entire plate HERE) and after I colored it with Copic markers I used my Creative Memories circle cutting system to cut it into a large circle.  Then it just seemed to take off from there.
I layered some DP by Cosmo Cricket on the red base and then used various circle punches to cut different sized circles from a piece of dp.  Edged those with black dye ink and stamped the saying (from plate #3) on one of the larger circles.
Several Prima flowers (Calypso) and some skittles for centers were stuck on with some homemade glue dots I made.  A few gems here and there and I think I like it.
I colored her tail to blend in with her gown so she is no longer a mermaid!


2 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love her in circles!!! Beautiful!

sweetpeastamps said...

she is very pretty Connie, gorgeous! I love the background on your blog.