SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Sunday, March 21, 2010

AAA Silhouette Stamping

This card is simple yet striking in my opinion.  That is why I used very little embellishments.

I trimmed some pretty background paper and matted it with black then adhered to my light yellow base.
I attached a piece of sheer black ribbon behind before doing that.
Then I cut a circle with my Spellbinders "Classic Scalloped Circle" die and stamped the silhouette stamp in Black Tuxedo by Memento.
I edged the circle with Sea Shells "Conch Shell" ink by Ranger and also went around with a sponge and more Tuxedo Black to give it an edge.
Tied my ribbon and was finished. 

I love those silhouette images by About Art Accents!  They are so versatile and make an easy focal image with little work in coloring as you can see.

No comments: