SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alcohol Inks


This is a card I did by dripping a few drops of various colors of alcohol reinkers on top of water and laying paper over it.  The inks sit on top of the water so you get different designs every time.
I cut the paper diagonally in a swirl pattern, inked the center edges with black and replaced it on the white base card just a bit apart...after stamping my saying along the white portion.  After trimming it to fit I stamped another image (all stamps are by savvystamps) of flowers near the bottom right corner and added some small Prima flowers with tiny brads for centers.
Ta-Da!  It was finished in my eyes.  Quick, easy and with a whole lotta grab!!

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

GORGEOUS! I love this background so very pretty!