Sweet Pea Stamps (Plate #22)
Cardstock: "Yam" by Bazzil Basics & "Safari Chic" by DCWV
Black rickrack & black cardstock (unknown)
Glitter brad by Oriental Trading
Sparkly glitter glue "Opal" by Sulyn
Tiny jewels by Basic Grey
Markers by Copic
Dies by Spellbinders "Standard Circles-small" and "Standard Circles-large"
Stardust glitter pen by Sakura
homemade glue dots
dimensional tape by 3M
1) Stamp lady image, color and trim out-set aside
2) Make A2 base from Yam, layer black & yam & strip of safari chic
on left side. Add strip of rickrack on right side of safari chic with glue dots.
3) Cut circle from white scrap with small standard circle die and circle from
black cardstock scrap with large standard circle die, layer white over black.
4) Adhere circles together and to cardfront. Affix girl image in center of
circles with dimensional tape.
5) Adhere flower with brad in image and add glitter glue to necklace.
6) Adhere 3 small jewels on lower right corner of card with homemade glue dots.
*TIP* Make your own glue dots with Aleene's Tack-It-Over-And-Over-Glue. Just squeeze some drops of the glue in different sizes onto some release paper or wax paper and allow to dry overnight. These are repositional and won't hurt your papers so try it!