SoDakStamping

SoDakStamping

Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas! (aka TJN - Holiday Blogstravaganza)



Here is a card I made using the Cuttlebug Highlights Technique from the Oct '08 issue of TJN

This is also an "economical card" in that I used a color cardstock for the base which does not open, rather the smaller overlaid white piece is the actual card itself. This enabled me to get 4 cards from one sheet of colored (more expensive) rather than only 2. This was necessary since this card is my Christmas card this year and I needed to make 50 of them.

I stamped the snowflake image several times in different blues, then ran the piece thru the Cuttlebug and ran another blue ink pad over the embossed images. This adds lots of dimension. A little ribbon, some punched flakes and it's done!

Stamps are by PSX and Endless Creations

Be sure to check out Pat's blog: The Technique Trail for more Blogstravaganza!

No comments: